Does a Sceptre monitor work on an Alienware desktop?

Hi everyone. I’m relatively new to buying computer and ended up buying an Alienware Ryzen Edition R10. Really happy with the pc however, I wanted to buy a monitor that is good but that doesn’t break the bank. So I found a Sceptre monitor on Amazon and was wondering if it would work with the pc I got. Any pointers would be useful! The PC will be arriving the last day of this month so I want to purchase a monitor  before it arrives.

Even if there is a difference in connectors, there are adapters and some cables that can go between types:  HDMI,  DVI-I and DVI-D, VGA, and DisplayPort.  Also, HDMI might be in different sizes.

The only thing that really matters in terms of compatibility is the video connectors. As long as both the graphics card and monitor have the same video connectors it will work.

The majority of modern graphics cards have at least 1 HDMI and usually multiple DisplayPort connectors. Most monitors have at least an HDMI input.