Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

What's going to happen if democrats win the senate and presidency?

I would love to watch the republicans on yahoo answers freak out

139 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

It will make America great again. If you recall the last disastrous GOP President, it was the Great Recession of 2008. The Democrats passed the Recovery Act of 2009. The economy and market went up 3 times. In the early part of the Trump Administration, he tried to take credit for the economy.

So these are the same people, they are more experienced than in 2009. Look for the Recovery Act of 2021. It will be better than 2009 because they know the mistakes they made them.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Probably the same thing that happened the last time a party had control............ and the time before that............... and the time before that......

nothing will get done because there is bickering between factions. 

• It will be like going back to the horror, the sheer horror, of 2008, and the terror of people getting health coverage for pre-existing conditions!  Remember, too, that after that date the stock market only tripled over the next decade!  Oh, the humanity!  Surely our country can never recover from Demoncrat rule!

• 1 week ago

Satan will go ahead and collect Biden's dark soul, then she will become president.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Prince
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

At least  the form of our system and the Constitution could be preserved. We shall have avoided the rise of a Fascist State under an uncouth and vapid troglodyte.

• 1 week ago

I would expect that things will get worse.  How bad they will get will depend on how big the Democrats win is.

If this election was happening 25-30 years ago, the Democrats would be looking a crushing defeat but now they have at least a 50/50 change of winning.  I guess the voters back then were a lot smarter than today's voters

• 2 weeks ago

There will be a FREE PLANNED PARENTHOOD CLINIC ON EVERY street corner in the POOR and BLACK parts of towns giving FREE ABORTIONS so the Democrits can get rid of even more POOR BLACKS as they Promouse more freebies and Lie to them and Buy their votes.

• 2 weeks ago

Many democrats will soon freak out with republicans. Actually many democrats are already freaking out by the democrat leadership and will be voting for Trump.

• 2 weeks ago

The USA will recover some.

• 2 weeks ago

I would come here in the election day to see the republicans and Trump fans go crazy

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.