Is Netflix guilty of distributing child pornography?

After the realease of the film 'Cuties'

• Jill

I haven't seen it but from what I've read about it it seems to me that the people who made it and the people who are attacking it are actually on the same side. 

I bet most people attacking it haven't watched it. 

I just watched the Netflix trailer and didn't see anything wrong with it, but then I read the movie plot on wiki and one part says after being humiliated at school one of the 11 year old girls sends a compromising photo of her va*ina on social media. I haven't seen the movie but that sure sounds immoral and illegal.

Netflix gets a pass on this because they are working closely with the "authorities", monitoring which subscribers watch the movie.  In this way pedos and wannabe pedos can be identified without further exploiting a victim by showing genuine child porn.  It also removes the temptation from those law enforcement officers who might in a moment of weakness, remove their trousers while sitting at their law enforcement computer.  

ABSOLUTELY, Cuties fails every one of the measures in the Dost test used to define child pornography

1 Whether the focal point of the visual depiction is on the child's genitalia or pubic area.

2 Whether the setting of the visual depiction is sexually suggestive, i.e., in a place or pose generally associated with sexual activity.

3 Whether the child is depicted in an unnatural pose, or in inappropriate attire, considering the age of the child.

4 Whether the child is fully or partially clothed, or nude.

5 Whether the visual depiction suggests sexual coyness or a willingness to engage in sexual activity.

6 Whether the visual depiction is intended or designed to elicit a sexual response in the viewer.

I haven't seen it.

It's not child pornography BUT it is highly inappropriate and could be a film where pedos watch little girls dancing and it's actually legal. Look at the certificate - example in the UK it's for 15year olds and over. 

yes it should have never been made and should be taken down. I felt wierd seeing the trailer just to see what the fuss was about. 

What where the parents thinking!? 

They need to be.