Carlos
Carlos asked in SportsTennis · 1 month ago

Can Naomi Osaka surpass Serena Williams as the greatest female tennis player in history possibly ?

She won her 3rd grand slam title while being young and do you consider Serena the female G.O.A.T. of tennis or 

I meant 2nd title

• Favourite answer

Third Grand Slam title for Naomi. She usually loses in the early rounds of the Majors; when she doesn't, she wins the tournament. That means her peak is incredibly high but she has long mental pauses. Surpassing Serena seems a very hard thing to do. Well, Naomi has already surpassed her on social issues.

I don't know if there is a GOAT, but Serena is one of the greatest – definitively greater than Margaret Court. Although I don't like (euphemism) her attitude on court, I think she shouldn't bother about the 24th.

Rod Laver once said that Pancho Gonzales was still a very good player but not the player he was.The same is even more true of Serena.Even so she has already set a target that Naomi is unlikely to get anywhere near.

No. Because Serena is the G.O.A.T..