Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 month ago

I feel very sad for my co-worker Karen now. I can see the pain in her eyes each time a new Karen story emerges in the news?

I wish I could do something.

She should just laugh about it.  The Bible says a  merry heart does good like a medicine.  Tell her not to take it seriously.  

• kswck2

Karen is just the new name for Racism or Entitlement. 

It really isn't your problem but it will be if you allow it to be.

• car253

Karen is now the new "racist" name.    When I hear it I call the person saying it racist.     Usually they do not know what they are talking about.     Find a nickname.   Sad.   

Stay off FB for awhile, it might helps.

• Cogito

If she really does have 'pain in her eyes' when people refer to an entitled woman as "a Karen" she needs to toughen up and stop being such a snowflake.

I know several women called Karen and they just accept that it's currently a silly nickname - nothing more.