Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 1 month ago

why do I have to  be 21 to go in a casino ?

I am at a csinino to gamble not drink. I can buy lotto tickets at 18, I can even go to some stores and gas stations which dont check my ID.

why can't the ba part of the casino check IDs?

Because it falls under the liquor board. You're essentially walking into one gigantic bar because the only way people can have drinks at gambling tables is if it is inside the area (aka bar) licensed by the liquor board.

cuz you're still to young, duh.

you can still go to chucky cheese and peter piper pizza

• Jay P

There are many countries in the world and no, the minimum age to enter a casino is not 21 in all of them...

Gambling laws vary by state. There are no federal laws that prevent people under 21 from entering a casino.  

In some states you are allowed to enter a casino if you are 18, but even in those states some casinos may require you to be 21 to avoid the possibility of serving drinks to anyone under 21.

See

https://www.worldcasinodirectory.com/gambling_age_...

ask the casino. the answer may depend on what state you are in, and if the casino belongs to Native Americans or not, and on their reservation, or not.