How do I start a career in  medical Sonography?

I’m very interested in a career in medical sonography. I just don’t know where to start. I have so far just a high school diploma. Preferably, I would like to take something that I could complete in about 2 years so I would be able to start working. I am also open to other options as well. Also what is the most affordable way? Should I go to a medical school specializing in that? Community college? Can I take it online? Please help.  

You cannot go to "medical school." That's a 4-year professional graduate degree program which requires a minimum of a bachelor's degree to apply for admission. Check the offerings at your local community college to see if they offer X-ray tech/sonography tech program which offers state certification/licensing if you complete the course & pass your exams. You may be required to complete training as X-ray tech to proceed to advanced coursework as a sonography tech, or the program may include both. 

No, you cannot do it online as you must have practical, supervised training. You don't have the equipment in your home, nor can you work with patients there (under proper supervision, of course). Depending on your local CC & some of the courses required, you might be able to take some general education (obviously not your science courses with labs) classes online.

i would talk to a college about it

• Robin

Do a Masters in medical physics 

First you have to kidnap a 7th grader to teach you how to do a google search.