What college is the best for learning about drones?

Yeah you know I'm trying to build out that drone business and I want to get those interns to help me out with some maintenance issues I've been having with the crawlers. My boy Barry said that you can hire kids from college and they can do unpaid internships and yeah you know that price is right lol. 

So far I reached out to my alma mater Grantham where I got that degree in electronic but they don't teach drones. Which college has the best students that know about drones and fixing drones that I can hire from?

First, unpaid internships are typically for course credit, so you would have to be training your interns - after you get your drone-training program approved by the university for course credit. Otherwise, you pay them.

Second, what, exactly, are you looking for interns to do, and what background do they need to start learning that sort of work through practical on-the-job training? Think of interns as trainees. And you have to train them. They also expect that if they do well during internship, that you are going to hire them for full-time permanent job - and a rather lucrative one. If you want trained & experienced professionals, you need to advertise & pay well to get them.

Your post makes you sound like you're seeking free labor, and that's not going to happen.

The average JUNIOR HIGH student is OVER QUALIFIED to be your intern.

You would have to pay them to teach you.

Note: If you think there is such a thing as a degree in 'electronic', you are not even a high school graduate.