What will be your first question to jesus when you see him for the first time?

• Nous

You cannot ask questions to something that never existed!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bible is what is called "Faction” A fictional story set in a factual time and place. Thus the time, place and real historical characters are all correct but the fictional characters and stories are not!

There is not one single mention of Jesus in the entire Roman record - that is right - not one! At the same time as he was supposed to have been around there were a number of Jews claiming to be the messiah - all of whom are well recorded!

There is not a single contemporary record from any source and even the bible mentions of him like all other references were not written until many years after his supposed death!

He was supposed to have been a huge problem to the Romans and produced wonderful miracles but still not one contemporary record?

Even the bible mentions of him like all other references were not written until many years after his supposed death!

Pilate is recorded in the Roman record as a somewhat lack luster man but no mention of a Jesus, a trial or crucifixion that would surely have been used to make him look brighter!

At best he was an amalgam of those others but almost certainly never existed!

Not one word of it is contemporary with the period and was not written until several hundred years after the period the story is set in!! How did the apostles write their books more than a hundred years after they would have been dead?

Christianity is an invention of the Italians and that is why it came from the Holy ROMAN Catholic church!

Please realize that those claims for the Old historians are worthless since they were not even born until long after everyone in the stories would have been so long dead!

Josephus AD 37 – AD 100

Tacitus AD 56 – AD 120

Suetonius - 69 – 130 AD

Pliny the Younger, 61 AD – 112 AD

Justin Martyr (Saint Justin) AD103–165 AD

Lucian - AD 120 -180 AD but he was hostile to Christianity and openly mocked it.

Pamphilius AD 240-309 AD

Eusebius AD 263 – 339 AD

Photius AD 877 – 886 AD

Thallus - But there are no actual record of him except a fragment of writing which mentions the sack of Troy [109 BC] Showing that he was clearly not alive in biblical times.

Some even try to use Seneca. 4 BCE – 65 CE but as a Stoic Philosopher he opposed religion yet made not a single mention of a Jesus or Christianity!

Even funnier is trying to claim Celsus AD ? – 177 AD Who said that Jesus was a Jew who’se mother was a poor Jewish girl whose husband, who was a carpenter, drove her away because of her adultery with a Roman soldier named Panthera. She gave birth to an illegitimate child named Jesus. In Egypt, Jesus became learned in sorcery and upon his return presented himself as a god.

Research shows whilst education reduces religious belief each year of further education reduces religious belief by up to 10%!

How's Mom doing????

• Audrey

I will be so awestruck I'm sure I won't be able to say a single word.

ben, you aren't supposed to answer your own question.

"But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. [After Holy Spirit baptism; I Corinthians 12:13].  Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His" (Romans 8:9)!

"Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we Him no more" ( II Corinthians 5:16).

"In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name" (John 16:23)!

• Aaron

It would be "Where have you been all these centuries? Thought you would never show up" "You could do with a good haircut and shave" LOL

It will he the same question you ask Hannibal Lecter when he rises to harvest the left hemisphere of our brains before descending back into Bellagio for Hemifest on Beltane.

Have you thought about that yet? Better prepare!

• How come you resemble Horus in every detail ? Are you the Sun Of God ?

I would punch him in the throat then ask why hes sat by and let children be starved and raped 

I thought he was dead