Did you know Abraham Lincoln was a Republican and it was the first time that the President was elected from the Republican Party?

The Republicans fought the Democratic South for freedom. So why do all of you young idiots who know nothing of history than back to your grade school days continue to throw the civil war up in our faces?

Yes, we do. But, democrats want control. They just don't care how. They use "politics" as an excuse for poor actions.

Are you suggesting that today's "glorify the Confederacy" types are voting for Democratic candidates and supporting Democratic agenda like raising the minimum wage, establishing basic health care services for all, protecting reproductive rights, protecting GLBTQ rights, ending for-profit incarceration and detention, strengthening voting rights protections, addressing climate change, increasing consumer and work protections, .... 

https://www.demconvention.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

When she's saying that she wants only me

Then I wonder why she sleeps with my friends

When she's saying that I'm like a disease

Then I wonder how much more I can spend

Well I guess I should stick up for myself

But I really think it's better this way.