I like listening to music but the paradox is ironically i also like making music. Do you like music?

I like to listen and make music as well, but I don't view it as a 'paradox' or 'ironic'.

Most musicians like to listen to music.

You obviously don't know what "paradox" means. Listening to music and making music are not paradoxical. They are simply two things you like. And a paradox is not irony. 

Yes. I am the best air guitarist in my neck of the woods.

Well, I have been a full-time career musician since 1973 - multiple degrees, teacher in schools for decades, teaching in my studio as well, performing well over a thousand concerts, etc. as a soloist and chamber music player.  Ditto for my husband, and very similar for our adult son and his wife.  And when we not making music - we are listening.  when you love something, you never run out of enthusiasm - it never gets old. Got to admit, that when COVID hit is here in NY, all our concerts were cancelled, we stopped all studio teaching - long ago retired from school teaching.  It was *really* hard to keep practicing and rehearsing - until we got past that, and realized that we needed to make out OWN world, and just keep going onward.  We are now developing new programs, have made our 2 teaching studios into Plastic Forts and out students are returning, etc.  The WORST thing for them being taught remotely for school, and even when in-person classes start, is that there will probably very limited band/orchestra/chorus classes - our state organization have already told us that all regional an state assessments and performing "groups" will be Zoomed.  NOT THE SAME!!!!  I am thinking of putting contact miles on my students, spreading them out in my backyard, and setting amps so that they can hear each other LIVE, and have their parents and friends spread out on the hillside .  .  Gotta plan, even if it never happens.  We also love to travel internationally - and are looking at  2023 right now . . . doubt we will get outta this area before then - at least we live in really nice area.

Yes most definitely . I like listening to it and making it

Yes, I like music. Also, you understand neither the word "paradox" nor the word "ironically" and should refrain from using them until you do.