Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Who is your favorite WWE Commentator?

Mine is Good Ol JR!!!!

• 1 week ago

Michael cool, Renee young.

jr and jerry lawler

Tazz was my favorite, too bad he doesnt do that job anymore.

• Uzaif

JR, Michael Cole, Jerry The King Lawler, Gorilla Monsoon, Bobby Heenan, Vince McMahon, Jesse Ventura, Tazz.

Michael Cole is my favorite 

• Jim Ross was at his best in Mid-South Wrestling, The Universal Wrestling Federations, Jim Crockett Promotions National Wrestling Alliance and World Championship Wrestling.  Vince McMahon and Triple H spent way too much time trying to bully Jim Ross and make fun of him. Favorite WWE Commentator? The Late Great Gorilla Monsoon and it didn't matter whether you paired him with Vince McMahon, Bobby The Brain Heenan or Jesse The Body Ventura, Gorilla was great no matter whom he worked with.  

Hes since passed on,  but I loved Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan ! ^_^

And Jerry 'The King' Lawler.

The GOAT of all time was Gorilla Monsoon RIP

Jesse 'The Body' Ventura is another LEGEND.

From your list Gorilla Monsoon, not on your list Jim Ross.

Most of mine are retired or dead.  Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby the Brain Heenan were great.  a young Vince McMahon was great too.

JR is the goat but I would also say Jerry Lawler , Tazz...Michael Cole even though he is old