Could you guys drop your opinion on my Quote.?

The only way to think outside the box is

To always thinking that you are still inside the box.

Pretend your still limited in your thinking. And the let your new ideas just fly. I mean the ideas you would have discarded for being to radical.

Yeah okay he meant "is to always think that you are still inside the box" and not to use the gerund.. Instead of respecting someone who's language might not be the first, you show your worst possible character. Stop hating others who don't deserve it, because life is a boomerang and at some point, it is coming back to you, whether it hits you for a good purpose or a bad one. Remember that.

The quote my friend seems pretty smart. I can feel your mindset and how you could have come up to this. Although I didn't process it enough, seems pretty legit to me. Pretty accurate. Good work, keep it up! 

• John P

Whoever wrote that sentence needs to brush up his or her English.

From whose writing is it quoted?

You can write 'maxims' and similar. But only other people can look at your writing and think that a part of it is worth quoting.

imo ... bad ... try again ...

@Grundoon yes i'm. Am I make some mistakes on my grammar, pls tell me.

In English your second language?

Nah, doesn't work.