Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesOther - Arts & Humanities · 2 months ago

Is skateboarding hard? I am looking to try it out but I’m Not very athletic?

I also don’t really care about tricks I’m more interested in just skating around

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Skateboarding requires a decent amount of time for practicing. Once you think that you are decent at Skateboarding, it can become an extremely fun hobby.

Though, remember to be safe and take caution while practicing.

• 3 weeks ago

yea if you fall down it is hard

• It kinda is. I was learning but stopped, haven't had time. To avoid serious head injury and knee injury, use a helmet & knee pads. There's some useful videos for beginners on the tube.

• 2 months ago

it is hard, idk what these people are talking about. if you're planning on just riding around and not doing tricks, it will be easy but if you're planning on doing trick, it will be very hard. its 90 percent mental and 10 percent physical. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Not hard. It was easier than learning to ice or roller skate. I still roller blade in my late 60s.🙂🙂

• 2 months ago

Get a board and practice. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Balance is key.

• Dv8s
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

With practice, it gets easier, but you'll fall a few times and possibly skin a knee before you get there.  Learning how to step off the board while in motion, could save you skinning your knee, bruising your bones, or worse breaking your bones.

• Alex
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I'm not good either it helps to know how to do an ollie if you want to get around though

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.