How to fix my hunchback?

21 year old male. Used to be overweight but ive slimmed down to only about 20 pounds overweight now. I grew up with a lot of back pain, when i drive i have the seat leaned way back to take pressure off my lower spine but then i had to lean forward to see out the windows, unfortunatley that posture stayed when i got out of the car. Now its painful to stand straight upright. I go to the chiropractor every couple months to get adjusted but he says my hunchback is muscular and theres nothing he can do about it. Just looking for any advise i csn use to help fix my posture.

Forget the bone cracker and see an orthopedist.  You may have scoliosis or other musculoskeletal  issue that can be corrected by wearing a brace for several months.

• Lili

Forget the chiropractor. See an orthopedist. You may also need to see a physical therapist, but see the orthopedist first.

Exercise cures everything. Your back is weak so you need to strengthen it with stretches and exercises. Forget the chiropractor.

I have Scheuermann's disease, my spine is curved. If it is just your muscles you can fix your muscles. Many do not trust chiropractors. 

• kelvin

see your doctor.....

The only way to correct bad posture is with good posture. And it can't be an occasional exercise or treatment. It's got to be 24/7 awareness & correction. Don't slouch and always mindful if your posture.

• Etta

Lie flat on the floor as often as possible and that will help your back, or stand against a wall and push your shoulders back until your head touches the wall