Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 month ago

Why do I have a little bit of blood when I wipe?

So the last couple weeks when I go number 2, I feel a little pain kind of like a stretching or sharp feeling then when I wipe sometimes there's a small amount of red blood. Is this an anal fissure? If so how do I heal it? 

anal fissure , ive had it before and theres a lotion called Balneol or something that helps !

It’s hemorrhoids...  Red blood in small amounts almost always means hemorrhoids.  preparation H suppositories are the usual go to for it.  If you are squeamish about sticking them In deeply, use the cream.  It comes with an applicator if you want to get a lot inside.   

The preparation H will shrink coat and protect the broken veins, and also expedite the healing.  It’s been around for at nearly a century.  Tried and true...  

Some people use creams with lidocaine if the pain is too much.   Preparation H... your butt is their business!  

And of course, if the bleeding continues and gets worse, get to urgent care.  You know that! 

Good luck.  

• Tavy

Hemmerhoid, most of us get them. Plenty of treatments from a pharmacy.

• Dze

because your not eating enough fiber and passing something about 5X the diameter of what it was designed to handle with the texture of concrete lol ...

Try using more lube when you have relations with your partner.