Ben asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Is hating white people racist?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The dictionary changed the definition of racism. It depends on who you're talking to. Adults who existed before the 90s will believe it's racism. 

Millennials and younger you might get a mixed result where they define racism as one race controlling the other race's economy. That would be denying job opportunities, loans, property. They'll look at the statistical data of example, Boston. The average white Bostonian was reported to be 247k while, the average Black person networth is $8 first reported in 2015 from local Boston news. Based on the data there's a good chance based on the taxes and underlying old laws especially from a time people were more outspoken about keeping the white community superior to poc. Those laws of systemic & institutional racism are still affecting these communities and families.

People before the 90s would have most likely said yes. Millennials and younger would want to label it as discrimination based on the new definition.

FYI, people discriminate across the board based on looks. It's primal and subconsciously burrowed into us all. I'm already assuming you don't believe racism against minorities exists based on your post and probably have felt discrimination because you are white. If that's the case, everybody, even white people face it at some point in time in their lives but don't let it turn you into the people you hate. Really, our media has always told the story of, white people need to check their power because of our country's history. Most educated people do understand white supremacy is the enemy, not white people. Any type of race supremacy shouldn't be accepted. I think, white people have felt left out by the POC community. There may be a few truly awful people who do hate white people like there are KKK members in this country but the majority of people who believe in racial equality don't hate white people but they hate the disease in this country that's been here since it started. I think we're at a point where it's the POC & SJW's time to understand they too need to be sensitive to making sure white people don't feel like a pariah. Some SJWs I've met just don't know how to talk to people. Likewise, white people need to understand they make 50% of this country and outnumber all other races. It's really easy for a minority to be outnumbered and felt ganged up on especially in a small white town where people are calling them racial slurs. It happens and it's happened to me, it's happened to people I know. I've also seen white people targeted for their skin color abroad and by extreme SJWs who don't have a single white friend. There's many good people who are white and occasional white people who treat minorities like outsiders. All POCs feel that personal scar. But we can all come together and understand no one wants to feel like an outsider or less than. We need empathy for each other and start treating each other better. 

source:

The household median net worth was $247,500 for whites; $8 for US blacks (the lowest of all five cities); $12,000 for Caribbean blacks; $3,020 for Puerto Ricans; and $0 for Dominicans (that’s not a typo either.) The sample size for Cape Verdeans was too small to calculate net worth, the report said.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/12/11/that-...

• 2 months ago

Hating people because of the color of your skin is not racist. That is according to republicans.

• 2 months ago

Oh no, not at all, but it is racist for white people to hate black people; correct? What planet are you on?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nah man is a cracker like me saying fook you hate speech? It’s all good phewey.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Dave
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Yes it can be...................

• 2 months ago

Meh. It's not that egregious. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes because we are a race obviously

• 2 months ago

If you hate them because of their race, then that would be the very definition of racist.

• 2 months ago

Defining people by the color of their skin is racist

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Christopher Columbus was Italian, not white. The Portuguese started the Atlantic slave trade, not whites. China causes the most pollution in the world. The United Arab Emirates causes the most pollution in the world per capita. The first gun (not just gunpowder and fireworks) was invented in China in 1000AD. The nuke was invented by a Jewish male. Non-white people invented slavery, sex slavery, child sex slavery, chattle slavery, religion, sexist homophobic religions like Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Non-white people invented the gun, nuke, germ warfare, rape culture, thug culture, child marriage, mosaic law, biblical law, sharia law, jihad and terrorism. The biggest genocide was committed by the Mongols who killed off 1/3 of humanity. Mao Zedong killed 50 million. Joseph Stalin (an ethnic Georgian i.e. person of color) killed 40 million. A white Englishman named started the first ever blood bank which has saved literally over a billion human lives. Pasteurization was also invented by whites which has saved a quarter billion human lives and penicillin which has saved a quarter billion lives. How are white people the problem again?? ?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.