Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

Did I do good on my eyeshadow for a beginner? Please be nice.?

You applied is just fine.  Not too much, which newbies tend to do.

Yesss girl you did great! Just use falsies and the cut crease could go lower w this look

Yes you did hun, very pretty

You absolutely did a fabulous job of your makeup. So much so, I would have guessed you were doing makeup for a while. The fact that the sparkle shadow is on the lid only (not all the way to the brow) the crease is blended nicely, and the line stops at the eyebrow suggests that you know what you are doing!

Thank goodness there is more knowledge about makeup application nowadays, if we didn't have the internet we would be in trouble!

You should be a makeup guru :)

Yes you did great for a newbie dont be worried

For the first time, this looks amazing. Its clean and blended, no harsh lines, and it's a great natural look makeup. I would love to see a picture with your eyes open.

yes you did everything right. i like the cut line and the blending is good

• Audrey

You applied it just fine. But I think a blue or purple shade shade would be prettier.