Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 2 months ago

Is the UFC  about to make some serious gains in the sports world?

From top to bottom, the UFC is the only major sports organization that has flatly rejected Leftist politics

I sure as hell hope they do. Politics should be kept out of sports. I boycott everything that has Lunatic Left views. 

No, they've pretty much maximized their fan base.

Team sports is way different than singles. You do not have 40plus people moving and traveling and that's 1 team. Compared to handful and very limited contact. Only people that interact are the fighters and referee and corner (corner and ref are limited contact).

That is a big difference than team sports where you have multiple people interacting multiple different times and ways between players, ref, and coaches.

This is not considering journalists, fans or support staff etc... Which again is far more at a team sporting event than a MMA match.

Except for that tranny that fought rousey, but I'm sure you're not bothered by facts

There isn't much money in UFC since it isn't a team sport and there's less than one event per week.