Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

Would you wear black lipstick?

Not anymore.  In my younger days I might've worn it at a goth club night once or a hundred times ;)  You need a young, very smooth face to pull it off.  These days if my latent goth needs an outing I stick to plum or deep red, but plum is the more forgiving if you can't be bothered with doing a full face and mostly I can't be bothered with that anymore, so plum lipstick and crushed velevet it is.

i wouldn't because i saw it with goth wear. and can't think of any other reason i would wear it ...

No and never. I don't like black and never think to apply it on my lips.

yes it bueatifull and matching with different dressings.

Yes, and I do frequently. And I look damn good with it. 

Source(s): Goth for over 20 years and I ain't gonna change.

I wouldn't pick black lipstick for an everyday look, because it makes my lips look smaller than they are. The only black makeup I typically wear is black mascara and black eyeliner which I wear on my upper lid.

I would typically only wear black lipstick if it was part of my makeup for a Halloween costume, for example if I dressed as a black cat, a female vampire or a witch.

yeap.. even black is my favourite color

no, I don't like black lipstick.

• fcas80

I think it looks hideous.

• Robin

I do on some evening events