How can I put this out in the least offensive way possible for my gay friend?

My gay friend had been sexually harassing me online by asking numerous amounts of time for pictures and videos of my private part, despite me  making it very clear that I am not gay.  I DID upload pictures and videos of my private part to him because he went on and used a guilt trip on me by saying crap no one wants to be his friend. I was also forced to have sex with him because he showed up to my work area and guilted me again by saying he took the time, money and effort driving to my workplace. 

I am not gay and his  actions have caused me some existential crisis  

NO!!! I did NOT enjoy the sex. As an asexual, I find this very, very insulting.  I don't have a sex-drive!

• Cee

That's some freaky fantasy life you have there.

STOP TROLLING... You are scared of FREEDOM OF SPEECH.. You scared to say what you think and feel the need to KISS ASSS so you don't hurt someone feelings... 

'

Thats PART OF THE PROBLEM WHICH FEEDS THE RIOTERS< LOOTERS< AND BLM PROTESTERS WHO are ACTUALLY for MARXISM according to the FOUNDER.

'

FILE IT UNDER SEXUAL HARASSMENT and have the faagggott locked up and get a visit from BUBBA every night.

A troll like you claiming someone is your friend is offensive.

A refreshing change from you lying about being a pedophile.

• reme_1

You sent him nude pictures and had sex with him and now you blame him for pressuring you. Grow the F up. You did this. You are an adult. Tell him to F off and leave you alone. Block him. Change your phone number. Go no contact. No one can guilt you into having sec bc he drove so far to see you. Why the hell did you tell him where you worked. Now you might have to look for another job. You are a fool.

Did you enjoy the sex?

It sounds like you're a good friend who just wants to make people happy.  

Why do you refer to your friend as a "friend?" He is sexually harassing you and now has naked pictures of your private parts. He's NOT a friend and depending on his age, should be arrested for child porn and abuse.

Now, you've done it.  He will continue and you pretty much told him that you will be gay just for him.