Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 2 months ago

I ranked #26 out of 50 in my high school academic standing. Is that good?

Meaning 29 people did better than me and 25 people did lower than me.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Willie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well, you're better than those 25 behind you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

People judge smartness based on grades...but if the smartest in the class did not study for a test and got a B but someone else studied for 20 hours and got an A the other person with the B is still smarter....get my meaning? I don't know you....so only you can really know your intelligence...not in comparison to the rest of your class!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

very poor, not even average

• 1 month ago

I personally think this is average, as your were ranked in the middle of your class. Therefore, you seem to be doing about average as per academic standings in your class. Also, #26 out of 50 means that 24 people are below you and 25 people are above you. That puts right around average. Thank you for your question and have a great day!! :) Also, I hope you do better next semester!! Good luck!!

Source(s): Personal knowledge/opinions
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It is average.

• John P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It seems that you cannot even do basic maths, or you cannot be bothered to check your typing before sending.

Or do I have the teeniest weeniest suspicion that you are trolling?

• drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, not good really. Average 

• Sathi
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You're the best of the lousiest and the lousiest of the best.

• 2 months ago

Actually, that would mean 25 did better than you, ans 23 did worse. Given your LACK of 2nd grade math skills, it sounds like the ENTIRE class flunked.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.