Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 2 months ago

I ranked #26 out of 50 in my high school academic standing. Is that good?

Meaning 29 people did better than me and 25 people did lower than me.

• Willie

Well, you're better than those 25 behind you.

People judge smartness based on grades...but if the smartest in the class did not study for a test and got a B but someone else studied for 20 hours and got an A the other person with the B is still smarter....get my meaning? I don't know you....so only you can really know your intelligence...not in comparison to the rest of your class!

very poor, not even average

I personally think this is average, as your were ranked in the middle of your class. Therefore, you seem to be doing about average as per academic standings in your class. Also, #26 out of 50 means that 24 people are below you and 25 people are above you. That puts right around average. Thank you for your question and have a great day!! :) Also, I hope you do better next semester!! Good luck!!

Source(s): Personal knowledge/opinions

It is average.

• John P

It seems that you cannot even do basic maths, or you cannot be bothered to check your typing before sending.

Or do I have the teeniest weeniest suspicion that you are trolling?

• drip

No, not good really. Average 

• Sathi

You're the best of the lousiest and the lousiest of the best.

Actually, that would mean 25 did better than you, ans 23 did worse. Given your LACK of 2nd grade math skills, it sounds like the ENTIRE class flunked.