Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Other - Europe · 2 months ago

Why do Europeans blame everything on America?

• pmt853
    20 hours ago

Maybe some of us do but in my 64 years in Europe I've never heard of anyone who blamed the USA for everything. I'm assuming that when you say "America" you mean the USA.

• MR SCM

Because a nut case is president.

why do americans always generalize about the entire continent of europe?

• hihi!

Lard Bacon, it seems your posted "statistic" is far off course.

Which country pollutes the most per capita?2018 rankings by per capita emissionsRank Country CO2 emissions (total)

1 China 7.05T

2 United States 16.56T [Too many Americans live in 3000-5000 sq. ft houses and heat and A/C year round. That HAS to be a waste and excessive pollutants. Add to that gasoline-wasting huge suvs]

3 India 1.96T

4 Russian Federation 11.74T BUT IN RUSSIA'S DEFENSE, WE HAVE 6 MONTHS OF HEATING HOMES FOR 150 MILLION PEOPLE.

Europeans blame everything America is doing or directly responsible for on America.

Did you have examples of anything else?

cause they need to blame someone

Have you got any examples of when Europeans blame everything on America?  I suppose we could blame them for creating the highest contribution to atmospheric pollution per person in the world, but that's just stating a fact.