Question about men having underage sex. ?

I’m talking with some who says there are some older people that say they are a child trapped in an adult body and claim were born that way, so therefore have the right to have sexual relationships with those underage because they’re still underage too, and LGBTQ people have marched in support of this. So LGBTQ ideology must agree with this. This isn’t true, is it?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

No, there are no such people as LGBTQ. There may, however, be a tiny number of people who CALL themselves LGBTQ and who support that, and some of them may be crypto-paedophiles. There will always be nutcases around, 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

there is a mental disorder that causes the brain not to fully mentally develop ONLY those people are children trapped in adult bodys and guess what  THEY ACT LIKE KIDS.

they play with toys they can't function on their own and they don't have a sex drive to the point scanning their brain will show their libito is not active yet.

any one else is lying about a condition and their actions will hurt people who actually have it the condition is not trans age it is two fold

developmental disoder/truama induced ageregression

• 2 months ago

You are correct and it really shouldn't be a surprise in either the UK or the U.S anyway  because throughout the seventies and eighties there was a very powerful lobby group called the Pedophile Information Exchange, that had its campaigning goals to change the laws for both Homosexuals and all Pedophiles equally and it was often said by its supporters because there is a hell of a lot of cross over from one to the other. 

But even though you can find loads of news reports all about  this powerful crusading group with some very senior members of the left wing Labour party at time, 

Now  too many people will just dismiss such old news reports as (Russian )  FAKE NEWS reports.

• 2 months ago

You are correct in the last sentence. It isn't true.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not true. I have not seen a single LGBTQ person say they want pedophiles to join us. We don't want them. 

• Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, that is not true.  LGBTQ people do not march for things like that and NEVER support something like that or agree with it.  That is just a bullshit excuse for someone being a pedophile.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

MAPs are disgusting.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

LGBT community wants nothing to do with pedophiles.

• Fred
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The LBGT community do not support those who feel sex with children is ok.  Never will true LBGT people support or allow paedophiles to join in with the LBGT community.

There are homophobic bigots who try and say gays are paedophiles or support paedophilia to try and make homosexuals sound a sinister group that needs to be wiped out.  I do not believe your story of the LBGT community have marched in support of people who think sex with underage kids is acceptable.  I think you are making up stories to spread homophobia and hatred against gays.

• 2 months ago

Now I'm going to tell you the truth here! Children who were sexually abused by either a parent or sibling grows up to adult hood forever desiring their first sexual experience if you had sex while a child this is very bad you will desire to have sex with children the rest of your life if you're one of these people seek professional treatment before you wind up in a prison. You can't help that you got abused but you can get treatment and talk about this and realize it's a sick continued cycle unless you break it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.