Can I use a box from home Depot to ship using USPS ?

I plan on shipping using USPS , but the boxes they have seem too small and I want to buy one at home Depot that'll fit what I got . Box is 22in x 16in x 15in & weighs about 18 pounds 

Yes. USPS will accept it for shipping. I used the same boxes when I moved.

Source(s): Moved from California to Hawaii in 2018.

You can but you have to obliterate any barcodes and you cannot use Priority Mail shipping options.

You certainly can. My wife ships the bird houses she builds all over the country via USPS, and she uses boxes she gets from several different places: Home Depot, Staples and a few online sources.

Yes, you can use a box from Home Depot, provided it conforms to the following guidelines:

The maximum size for most mailpieces is 108 inches in combined length and girth. USPS Retail Ground pieces may measure up to 130 inches in combined length and girth (but will be charged oversized prices). Regardless of the size of the mailpiece, the maximum mailable weight of any mailpiece is 70 pounds.

You will have to check with your PO.  There are size limits on packages.  Yours looks too big.  Try UPS