Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How much longer before trump orders his fascist supporters to gun down liberal “rioters”?

• David

He's already given them permission

• NiJo

Somebody should! Anarchy is NOT a legitimate form of protest. 

Those rioters are paid anarchists and Marxists.  They even say so.  Their goal is the destruction of the civil society.  They are not interested in racial equality.  The sooner you realize that, the better off we will all be.  Mayors need to put down the riots permanently by throwing and keeping them in JAIL.

• Ian

I genuinely fear for the USA.  Trump got himself elected by using the same techniques that Hitler used:  Lie about everything and have your opponents killed!  Today the USA is in genuine turmoil and all Trump does is throw abuse!  And the idiots that support him can't see what he's doing.  Notice how the media ensure that they never link America's current problems with their real cause:  Donald Trump!

I am not going to get beat up while minding my own business simply because I am white.  I don't care what Trump says.  We are going to have to protect ourselves against mobs. 

It's your fantasy, you tell us.........LOL

Libs want blood and violence, so thats what they will get. 

People have had enough. 

Here we have it.  If the word "imbecile" had a spokesperson.

It's good that you put quotes around the word rioters.

It's clearly a disputed concept.

There are no such things as rioters.

Riots do not exist.

have hope my brother. Biden will win in November and all this nonsense will stop