Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 2 months ago

What would you do if a YouTube user created over 25 YouTube accounts just to dislike your YouTube video over 25 times with those accounts?

• Favourite answer

I would do nothing because I'm not going to validate childish impulses.

Hide the like/dislike count until they eventually stop. It is very childish and they will get fed up of it sooner or later.

To be honest, just like with likes and subscriptions, YouTube has a method that determines if dislikes are authentic or not, I tried to do this to someone and it worked for a couple of days then it went back to what it was. I have really nothing to worry about because people hardly do that. You wouldn't even be able to tell if someone did that to you unless someone video-recorded it and sent it to you. As always you can fix that by just waiting to see if the dislikes go back down then you would be able to tell if that happens.

• Lv 7

whine about it to others to get sympathy and make myself feel better.

so has it worked? is your life back to good again?

I'd let youtube know of my suspicions, if that's allowed.