What is the most popular online teaching platform?

Looking for a "human touch" answer, not a Google search/Matrix answer.

Not sure exactly what you mean by "human touch" nor "online teaching platform" but I will try to answer.

For virtual "live" class Zoom and Google Meets are by far the 2 most popular. I don't know of any data breaking down which is used more. I would guess Zoom, but then again, Meets is free.  I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with a Zoom for Education implementing some of the features that teachers would love to have but aren't really needed for business such as a seating chart, etc.

There are also learning management systems (LMS) that are used is the "hub" for teaching where all assignments are posted, turned in, etc. The most popular are Canvas, Google Classroom and Moodle. It seems that a lot of colleges in our area use Canvas as well as some of the school district this new school year. Once again, Google is popular because it is free.

Perhaps you mean something else by online teaching platform, but that's it for now.

if you type this on the search bar it might tell you