Jan asked in TravelAustraliaOther - Australia · 2 months ago

Is American logic different from Australian logic?

I don't know exactly how logical thinking works over there in The States because our way of thinking here in Australia is very different from our American  cousins. Apparently I have one user here literally take my own lie about myself being a paedophile that I posted back in 2016. I don't know who this person is or why he's so adamant in ruining my life over some crap I said about myself during the time when my dad made me mentally ill by forcing me to being macho.  This person has stalked me on Facebook and deliberately told my friends and relatives that lie about me, has filed numerous police reports against me (I was placed under arrest SEVERAL times while they looked for imaginary content on my laptop), and he's impersonated me on several job search engines, all because he REFUSES to let go of that lie.    

I used to have at least 2 people assume I was one, but she eventually realized I was just an idiot at the time of posting it. 

I already got fired from one of my past jobs because the company didn't even bother to run a backgrounds check, the boss just fired me like that. 

Worry not, once my vast right wing conspiracy to force young men into metrosexual training programs at the sprawling Centrelinkworld complex on the Gold Coast reaches fruition young men will learn the value of knowing the latest hairstyles, funky dance moves, personal grooming products and fashion crazes they won't have the time or inclination to engage in the gang stalking of people falsely accused of pedophilia due to not being macho enough.

• John P

Logic in most parts of the world is different from American logic.

I heard someone say Logic and American is an Oxymoron

Americans were this Logical on the 14 December 1941

Hitler was funded By the Rockefeller's in the Belief Hitler would Go to war with the Communists he took the Money and Honored the Agreementthe USA never did anything to stop him whilst the UK was Trying AppeasementHitler took all this as approval and of he wentAmerica with the collusion of the vice-chairman of the U.S. War Production Board in partnership with Göring's cousin in Philadelphia when American forces were desperately short of everything and such arrangements were known about in Washington and either sanctioned or deliberately ignored?For the government did sanction dubious transactions—both before and after Pearl Harbor. A presidential edict, issued six days after December 7, 1941, actually set up the legislation whereby licensing arrangements for trading with the enemy could officially be granted.Often during the years after Pearl Harbor, the government permitted such trading. For example, ITT was allowed to continue its relations with the Axis and Japan until 1945, even though that conglomerate was regarded as an official instrument of United States Intelligence.No attempt was made to prevent Ford from retaining its interests for the Germans in Occupied France, nor were the Chase Bank or the Morgan Bank expressly forbidden to keep open their branches in Occupied Paris. It is indicated that the Reichsbank and Nazi Ministry of Economics made promises to certain U.S. corporate leaders that their properties would not be injured after the Führer was victorious.Thus, the bosses of the multinationals as we know them today had a six-spot on every side of the dice cube. Whichever side won the war, the powers that really ran nations would not be adversely affected.And it is important to consider the size of American investments in Nazi Germany at the time of Pearl Harbor. These amounted to an estimated total of $475 million. Standard Oil of New Jersey had $120 million invested there; General Motors had $35 million; ITT had $30 million, and Ford had $17.5 million. Though it would have been more patriotic to have allowed Nazi Germany to confiscate these companies for the duration—to nationalize them or to absorb them into Hermann Göring's industrial empire—it was clearly more practical to ensure them protection from seizure by allowing them to remain in special holding companies, the money accumulating until war's end. It is interesting that whereas there is no evidence of any serious attempt by Roosevelt to impeach the guilty in the United States,reason FDR was afraid of Upsetting Corporate USA whose Cooperation was desperately needed to win the War in the Pacific

yes it is .  Australians know  civilians do not need semi-automatic riffles 

Australians are more apathetic, she'll be right mate.

You can't get fired from Centrelink.

"rant" is apparently still pretty universal.....apparently...