Is this worth anything? ?

It’s not a painting, it’s a print. 

Cute.  I’m sure some little old lady would buy it.  

• Marli

The original lithograph of Little Miss Muffet was by Maud Humphrey in 1901. 

She was film star Humphrey Bogart's mother and well known in her day as an illustrator of children's books and advertisements featuring chubby children, so you should find something about her by Googling her name.

Oh, yes. I should say so. It's one of the semi-famous "Little Miss Muppet" series, but a particularly rare specimen as in most of prints the animal scaring Miss Muppet is a tiger, not a spider. If I'm correct, only 348,000 "spider" versions were produced, so you could be sitting on a small fortune right now, you lucky sod. Hope this helped.

It's the sort of thing I might see at Goodwill, marked $5.99, mostly for the frame. Not many people choose to decorate with such prints.

Yeh it can be sold as decor