As an employer, would you ever hire someone who was fired for sexual harassment?

I was fired for sexual harassment by management due to a female co-worker and her friends lying about me to HR. She told me I am squarely to blame for this incident because I returned to our workplace after she told me not to return. Her reason for doing this is because I am "ugly" and that she wants a better looking person to replace me.

I was also fired from my previous job but that wasn't really my fault.  Someone reported the line leader to management for making everyone work too fast  and then using me as a scapegoat, causing the line leader to FRAME me for some incident what was not my fault. And to make things worse, I have that supervisor as my reference who may have been told these lies by the line leader. 

What advice can you give me? It was already VERY hard landing another job with the first dismissal. I can't imagine how hard this is going to get now. 

No I wouldn't hire them.  Fired from your current job AND your previous job?  It sounds like you're establishing quite the proven track record of failure there Faily McFailerson.  

Could be people conspiring against you for some corrupt reason but I highly doubt it.  The general consensus tends to be that you most likely aren't keeping your own behavior in check.  Whether it's true or not that's the conclusion that most people draw.

Your ego took a hit and it gave you PTSD but don't put so much emphasis on being fired. It's very negative and no one will ever hire you using that approach (the proof is in these comments).  We all experience failures. Focus more on the positive.  What have you achieved in your overall working life?

The workforce is a very degenerate place and that's why Batman works alone.  Be more like Batman and ditch the sketchy coworkers.

No.

Everyone has the right to work in a safe environment and would bring to much bad press and hassle if it were to happen again. 

Reading your story above though, there is employment law your company must follow and this means they can’t just make things up about you that sounds like unfair dismissal why didn’t you challenge it? Are you not in a trade union? Companies have to follow the law and can’t make up their own rules. 

Get proper legal advice, join a trade union. Keep your head down do your job don’t get involved with anyone.

• garry

no, wouldnt hire them , to much of a financial risk to the company .

I assume you were being paid to do a job.

Did your job consists of sexually harassing people?

If you say no to me then well that would be my response too.

reported. yawn............

• n2mama

I would advise you to seek mental health treatment. You have a very difficult time accepting the truth about things. Previously you have stated that you were let go from your previous employer because YOU said you were a pedophile on a Facebook post or page that included your company name. You have massive paranoia and conspiracy theory issues where you seem to think a number of people have nothing better to do than try and target you and make your life and employment difficult. You need professional help.

I sure wouldn't, and I don't believe anything you say.   You have been fired twice.   Wake up and smell the roses.  And if you keep trying to excuse yourself it will happen a third time.

I would hire someone who was fired for sexual harassment dependent on the circumstances. If you were told not to return then you shouldn't have returned.

Maybe.  I would never hire someone who is ugly though.  

I would because especially in work people do just make things up, I make up my own mind about people and give them a blank page.