Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationToys · 3 months ago

Kids deliberately take a bunch of toys from Kmart without ever paying for them for fun - is this just a cool idea?

I say go for it. keep in mind, tho, that there will be a bunch of angry, disillusioned 40 somethings sitting outside on the benches watching,(myself included) ready to blow the whistle on you the minute you step outside the store with the stolen toys. I actually can't think of a better way to spend the afternoon than calling the cops and destroying an over-entitled kid's future.

Nah. If you want that to be cool you have to do it the best villain style. 

Step 1#: Make a flash entrance! (make sure to wear the finest villain outfit.)

Step 2#: Declare your intent boldly! (make up some fun words)

Step 3#: Proceed to do exactly what you said you would! (but don't harm anyone unless necessary)

Route A

Step 4A#: If arrested first tell the store that 'You'll be back!' and once asked why you robbed the store just declare that "Of course the greatest villain has to start somewhere and I was kind enough to choose your/that store, they should be thanking me for choosing them for my debut!

Step 5A#: Once let go proceed to plan your next villainous attack. (preferable the same store that you told that 'You'll be back!' 

Route B

Step 4B#: If you get away with you dastardly deed then move on to your next place to rob!

Step 5B#: Profit???

If you don't do this then you're just a rotten criminal. Be like Robbie Rotten! just don't die. K? K!

Yes its cool if you are a scumbag thief or to someone who is a wannabe scumbag thief. 

To everyone else its so not cool. ******** robbers driving the prices up for everyone else. 

Then you get caught on a FB video and shamed and bullied. Your teacher sees it and any potential college/uni/employer who looks at your profile will see it.

Don't be ******* stupid. Think of the consequences.

🐨🍎🪀🐫🍏🐨🍎🪀🐫🍏🐨🍎🪀🐫🍏🐨🍎🪀🐫🍏🐨🍎🪀🐫🍏

I think it's terrible, but these days kids are being taught that stealing, looting, and even destroying public and private property is just fine.  It seems there are no longer consequences to any criminal behavior.  

So, not cool at all - just a very sad state of affairs - foretelling IMO, the gloomy future of America.

Every time that I get the feeling

You give me something to believe in

Every time that I got you near me

I know the way that I want it to be

But you know, I’m gonna take my chance now

I’m gonna make it happen somehow

And you know I can take the pressure

A moment's pain for a lifetime's pleasure