Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Should I be nominated father of the year?

My stepmother is pregnant. We don’t know if it is my baby or my father’s baby. If it is mine, should I be nominated father of the year?

Look here. I usually leave my clothes near the door for a quick getaway after telling her I’m going for a glass of water. 

Does Mommy know you got out of her basement?

i think you should do a dna test first, and to be honest you shouldnt be sleeping with your stepmother

Your stepmother should certainly be nominated mother of the year.

As it happens, it's what one does after the conception and birth that nominates them for Father of the Year. 

is your stepmother close in age to u?

i actually had a dream about this recently

he hurt  me and then his dad hurt me . i just wanted someone to truly love me and pay attention to me. but everyone just abandons me. :[ also they are both certified cheaters and have other ladies ._. cant bloody be loyal. also they have the exact same eyes ;o. my heart ..uffff