Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 5 months ago

Anyone else becoming more suspicious of the whole Caronavirus thing?

First it included diarrhea, then it didn't, at one point they claimed it caused hallucinations, then they updated it to include all basic symptoms of every cold and seasonal allergy anyone has ever had, now they're saying it's not even a respiratory disease after all.

I'm not saying the disease doesn't exist, but doesn't it seem suspicious that every few months it completely changes into something new? Like someone is using the pandemic for some ulterior motive by claiming to still be figuring out the disease?

How did you learn not to touch a hot stove?

• From the start! 

Of course I am ! !    I was pretty sure about all this crap at the start.  One thing I was certain of, was that the warmer weather would not do a damn thing to deter the virus.  I also believe the damn thing was more likely than not, deliberately manufactured. YES.   Manufactured.   GERM WARFARE on the people in order to gain more space and more power.  Here is one thing I can promise everyone in the world beyond the very shadow of a doubt:>  The virus is being used to hold us and our economy and ways of life HOSTAGE for their future possible special interest. They use this virus to excelerate the process of their special interest.

Bill, hit the nail right on the head.  I also, hate how them sons of b*tches are using all the crisis for their own personal gain, (which they do all the time anyhow). I believe they actually be collecting kick backs to exploit the crisis in order to hold our economy hostage. This is real!

BB also stated a true fact of the matter ! !   The damn thing WAS designed for special purpose. Also, the less that people believe it, the more they will do it. 

ElectricPole said it right too !

The whole issue was blown way out of proportion zxvcdgj

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Suspicious how?

I dont like how the media and politicians are using this crisis for personal gain.

Information  about it changes, because new facts emerge. A whole range of symptoms are now known to exist, not surprising, considering there are new strains being discovered.

Viruses do mutate.  Actually, it would be suspicious if it didn't change at all.

Most of those who are infected and spreading the virus don't have any symptoms at all.

But in those who do have symptoms, it really is starting to seem as though almost anything can be a symptom, because they are still discovering new ones.  The virus has been around for less than a year.  They really are still figuring it out.  Many viruses have symptoms that don't show up until at least several years after the initial infection.

• BB

It has become quite obvious that alot of medical 'engineering ' went into the creation of this particular virus.

I have never been suspicious of the virus. I have been suspicious of the politicization and weaponization of governmental response. On all levels.