Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGreen Living · 2 months ago

What will happen if all tigers and lions in the world are killed?

Will that really affect our ecosystem? I am asking this bcoz tigers and lions are eating innocent animals like deer. Tigers lions are strange animals they are very criminal like animals. Its really bad to see people are supporting them instead of deers and other innocent animals. I dont understand how deers can eat up all the plants together. Can all plants and trees really be eaten up by deers? Are u so sure? I feel deers and other innocent animals are to be saved

Update:

Plz do critical thinking. And humans should not eat animals at all instead eat plants. Bcoz plants are different life forms they dont cry or have pain like animals. Why people dont have mercy?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

If predators disappear, the prey will increase in numbers and the weak among them will not be killed. This combined with the increased population-density will make them more susceptible to epidemics

• Rick
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

the zebra and the wildebeest will be VERY happy !!!

• Willie
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

They'll have a purpose by being rugs for us.

• 4 weeks ago

All human's will be shot!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The populations upon which they prey will experience uncontrolled growth and any diseases or other adverse environmental impacts they have will go unchecked. 

• John P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Are you sure that no plants feel pain? I mean really truly absolutely sure?

• 2 months ago

What makes a deer wrecking your garden "innocent"? In many areas, deer hunting puts food on the table for many families, to say nothing of paying for most of the state conservation efforts. 

• 2 months ago

you can't apply terms like "criminal", innocent" to animals. They are just obeying their instincts and looking for food.   A lion has just as much right to life as a deer.

and plural of deer is deer, not "deers".

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That way human should extinct too because they eat innocent animals too.

And your Question is screaming this but I'm gonna say it anyway YOU ARE STUPID! 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.