Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGreen Living · 2 months ago

What will happen if all tigers and lions in the world are killed?

Will that really affect our ecosystem? I am asking this bcoz tigers and lions are eating innocent animals like deer. Tigers lions are strange animals they are very criminal like animals. Its really bad to see people are supporting them instead of deers and other innocent animals. I dont understand how deers can eat up all the plants together. Can all plants and trees really be eaten up by deers? Are u so sure? I feel deers and other innocent animals are to be saved

Plz do critical thinking. And humans should not eat animals at all instead eat plants. Bcoz plants are different life forms they dont cry or have pain like animals. Why people dont have mercy?

• Zirp

If predators disappear, the prey will increase in numbers and the weak among them will not be killed. This combined with the increased population-density will make them more susceptible to epidemics

• Rick

the zebra and the wildebeest will be VERY happy !!!

• Willie

They'll have a purpose by being rugs for us.

All human's will be shot!

The populations upon which they prey will experience uncontrolled growth and any diseases or other adverse environmental impacts they have will go unchecked. 

• John P

Are you sure that no plants feel pain? I mean really truly absolutely sure?

What makes a deer wrecking your garden "innocent"? In many areas, deer hunting puts food on the table for many families, to say nothing of paying for most of the state conservation efforts. 

you can't apply terms like "criminal", innocent" to animals. They are just obeying their instincts and looking for food.   A lion has just as much right to life as a deer.

and plural of deer is deer, not "deers".

That way human should extinct too because they eat innocent animals too.

And your Question is screaming this but I'm gonna say it anyway YOU ARE STUPID!