?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

Poll: Do you think people should be allowed to work or study in a coffee shop? ?

They tend to stay there the entire afternoon, so it can sometimes be hard to find a seat.

Sounds like such a cool life.😢😄

Yes, if they keep buying things.

• ?

Mehhhhhh, I don't hang in coffee shops........so no skin off my nose. 

• Mrs H

No m they're stopping the coffee shop's business. The shop should have a minimum of what's bought and a set time to occupy a table 

• Yea... Im more productive if I do work at cafe.. Probably not study.... 

If you're talking about Starbucks. I would never set foot in those overpriced dumps.

• Zapata

I don't understand why shop owners even allow people to do that. They can't make any money from people who buy one coffee, then spend the whole day spreading out at a table so no-one else can sit there, and plugged into the shop's electric supply. 

And you want the seat why? To look at what others are doing?

people who go into cafes to just buy a coffee and spend hours there working should not be allowed