THE PRESENT PERFECT OR PAST SIMPLE FORM! I give points?

COMPLETE THE SENTENCES WITH THE PRESENT PERFECT OR PAST SIMPLE FORM OF THE VERB IN BRACKETS

1   __ Have you ever been __ ( you ever / go) to julia's house? Yes, I  _went_ (go) there last year.

2- We ____ (visit) Croatia in June. ______ (you/ever/have) a holiday there?

3- The Jones family _____ ( never /buy ) a computer.

4- ________ ( you and your wife / eat) in Da Vinci's restaurant before? yes, ____

5- There ______ (never / be) a doctor in this English class.

6- ______ ( you / ever read) 1984? No, but I ____ ( see) the film two years ago.

Complete the dialogues with the present perfect or past simple form of the verbs in brackets.

1- HAVE YOU EVER BEEN (you/ever/go) to Julia's house? Yes, I WENT (go) there last year.

2- We VISITED (visit) Croatia in June. HAVE YOU EVER HAD (you/ever/have) a holiday there?

3- The Jones family HAVE NEVER BOUGHT (never/buy) a computer.

4- HAVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY EATEN (you and your wife / eat) in Da Vinci's restaurant before? Yes, WE HAVE.

5- There HAS NEVER BEEN (never/be) a doctor in this English class.

6- HAVE YOU EVER READ (you/ever/read) "1984"? No, but I SAW (see) the film two years ago.