Why do people support BLM?

I completely understand supporting black people and their right to be treated the same as any other American. However, I don’t understand the support of BLM. I don’t feel like this organization represents black people and their want for equality in the right way. Like so many supremacist groups, their goal seems to be power and benefiting themselves, not helping the black Americans in our country. Instead of equality, they want to reverse how America is now and make it so black people are in power of everything. Even their demands are not equal. They ask for things that even white Americans don’t have (free education, free healthcare, etc.) I’m all for equality, but I feel like there are so many other groups and people that have a better message and better plan. Is it because they are getting the most attention of all the groups? Is it a complete misunderstanding of what they actually stand for? I just don’t get the appeal.

People who support are naive and have been Brainwash to believe that BLM is some rightious organization. They are a terrorsit group.

Most of the white people who support BLM are drug addicts who buy their drugs from black people, that is the primary reason. Black people who support BLM are mostly drug dealers or women who are coupled with a black drug dealers who want black people to be free to break the law.

They support BLM as an excuse to establish communism in America. Most BLM supporters are mentally deranged what I have observed till now.