what's it mean if i'm top heavy?

someone i know, called me top heavy. what's that mean

Update:

I'm a girl, my name is literally on top of the screen and it's clearly a female name. How am I top heavy when i'm only 5'6? that's pretty tall

Update 2:

That's okay, sorry i seemed a little mean and thanks for explaining to me :)

Update 3:

I wasn't even talking to you, John P and my name is RIGHT above my question. Every user's name is above a question, when they ask a question. If you somehow can't notice that obvious factor, then that's your own fault for being a airhead. 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • RP
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

In general, it means the body above the waist is much larger than below. If directed at a woman, it may mean especially large breasts, which in turn means disproportionate.

• 1 month ago

more weight on top of the body, presumably in the chest area.

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The upper part of your body is too heavy compared with the lower part of your body. Your height has nothing to do with it. Girls of 4 feet or 6 feet could be skinny up top, or top heavy. And, sorry, I cannot see your name anywhere. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That basically means big breasts assuming you’re a woman. Men being top heavy means that they’re big up top...

Edit: didn’t see your name sorry. Well you can be any height and still be too heavy. It all really depends on genetic makeup. Some are top heavy, some are bottom heavy. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.