what's it mean if i'm top heavy?

someone i know, called me top heavy. what's that mean

I'm a girl, my name is literally on top of the screen and it's clearly a female name. How am I top heavy when i'm only 5'6? that's pretty tall

That's okay, sorry i seemed a little mean and thanks for explaining to me :)

I wasn't even talking to you, John P and my name is RIGHT above my question. Every user's name is above a question, when they ask a question. If you somehow can't notice that obvious factor, then that's your own fault for being a airhead. 

• RP

In general, it means the body above the waist is much larger than below. If directed at a woman, it may mean especially large breasts, which in turn means disproportionate.

more weight on top of the body, presumably in the chest area.

• John P

The upper part of your body is too heavy compared with the lower part of your body. Your height has nothing to do with it. Girls of 4 feet or 6 feet could be skinny up top, or top heavy. And, sorry, I cannot see your name anywhere. 

That basically means big breasts assuming you’re a woman. Men being top heavy means that they’re big up top...

Edit: didn’t see your name sorry. Well you can be any height and still be too heavy. It all really depends on genetic makeup. Some are top heavy, some are bottom heavy.