True or false: coming out is the only way of knowing for sure if a person is gay/bi or has sexual attraction to same gender?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Tj
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, you are correct.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, having sex with them is much more conclusive than a label. If you haven't noticed lots of straight people and confused people claim to be bi/gay.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Assuming the person is being truthful, I'll say true.

• 1 month ago

Actually, not even then. Most of the time, if they say they're gay, they are. The point is, no one needs to know "for sure" if someone is gay or not. The only thing that matters is, if you're into them, do they feel the same way about you? Otherwise, MYOB.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Answer:  False.

Additional details:

I have more than once looked at a person and identified behaviours that expose what is not openly discussed. 

As an example I was with a guy driving and we passed a jogger.  My friend  commented that he did not think it was acceptable for a guy to be wearing shorts like those.  (I had to ask my self,  why would you care what another man wears?)

That was the first and over time other minor things popped up until the day I asked him if his feelings for me were the same as his feelings for his girlfriend and he said yes.   

While a single observation does not expose a persons inner feelings,  over time things to add up and I am not talking about how a person walks or how he talks.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

True.  

Before, the person is only human.   

After, the person is branded and the "Pandora's Box" is open for anyone.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.