Football season cancelled, is there a chance for me to get notices by colleges?

So my sophomore football year just got cancelled because of Covid. Assuming I play well the rest of my years, is there still a chance that I get noticed by some colleges?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It's gonna be very hard. Unless you had a monster yard in Freshman year, it's very very unlikely they'll scout you unless you work hard and make videos

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You have a chance if you know there is no such thing as a college scout, go to as many camps and combines that you can, understand that college scholarships are offered right after the end of a player's junior season, and don't believe a THING Cu Tie is telling you.

• 1 month ago

Everyone else has had to stop too so you aren't exactly losing ground on others.

• Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, keep in mind that your chances of playing college football depend on your performance in football during your junior, and especially senior, year of high school. If you perform very well in football during your final 2 years of high school, you will greatly improve your chances of getting recruited to play for a college football program in the future.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

There's a chance if there is a season next year or the following year and you're good enough. 

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only the NFL preseason is cancelled. There is nothing you can do about the college season being cancelled. Just hope you can play well the last 2 years.

• 1 month ago

Of course.  Everyone has the same issues.

• 1 month ago

Nope, since colleges obviously never watch juniors or seniors... it's always just been about the freshman.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.