Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Will cutting out pop help me lose belly fat quickly if I drink water all day everyday ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It'll help your overall health and perhaps overall fat loss. The fat might go from places other than your belly you know. 

• 1 month ago

Why do people always expect to lose weight quickly? Do you think you gained the weight quickly? Do you think muscle can be gained quickly?

You want to know what is causing you to retain belly fat or otherwise be fat? REFINED WHEAT products. Stop eating breads, (I don't care if it is whole wheat, seeded rye, enriched white flour bread, cracked bran wheat, etc It's all poison and causes candida overgrowth.. And no cookies, pies, pizza, spaghetti, bagels, tortillas, cakes, muffins, croissants etc. Just try it for 2 weeks and watch what happens. You will lose at least 13 lbs and more.

Do not eat beef or chicken or pork. The only meat you should be eating sparingly is fish.

Do not drink tons of soda of any kind, diet, wyatt, regular, etc. You should stop drinking soda of any kind .It provides no nutritional value except for glucose

You should do cardio exercise for at least 2o min EVERY DAY.

• bill
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Drink diet pop instead.Added sugar in things is the enemy.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why not just contact a dietician or a nutritionist and found out how to eat and drink healthily?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Quitting added sugars is the key.   Drink ONLY water,  but it is not the drinking of water that turns the trick. 

• 1 month ago

YES!! People lose an average of 10 lbs a year by ditching soda pop for water!!

Source(s): veteran athlete
  • 1 month ago

It will help some.

• 1 month ago

Im not sure but, large amounts of sugar contribute to a host of health problems no matter how healthy you are and eat otherwise. So it would be a real benefit to you either way. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A16 ounce bottle of regular soda contains 210 calories which is almost the same as a full sized candy bar.  The recommended daily calorie intake for an average male is 2000 calories, and one bottle of soda is 1/10th of your allowable number of calories. Cutting out 5 bottles of soda is 1050 fewer calories so you should be able to drop weight relatively quickly just by switching to diet soda. 

• 1 month ago

Totally! my childhood best friend lost so much weight just cause he stopped drinking big bottles of cola every weekend.

Naturally it's gonna depend on how much you used to drink on a regular basis but it'll be worth it no matter the amount. People seem to highly underestimate the amount of sugar and calories there is in soda but even stuff like orange juice isn't healthy unless it's fresh so water really is the best thing for your body.

Good luck!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.