Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

If Jesus was alive today do you think he would vote for Trump?

• John P

No chance at all that he would vote for any leader of that sort.

Were Jesus to return in physical form today, elections would be moot.  But even if elections were held, like most of the world population, He would not be a US citizen, and therefore inelligible to vote in a US election.

• Ian

Not a chance in Hell!!!  The Lord is very offended by all Right-wing political ideology.

• Buzz

No he’d be a socialist as it’s the most Christian party. 

Trumpvangelicals need to consider something on the question of abortion.  Do you really believe that a lying conman from New York, who has stated that his "personal Vietnam" was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases, who cheated on Wife #1 with Wife #2, and on Wife #2 with Wife #3, and who slept with a pornstar while Wife #3 was nursing his child, and who thinks he can kiss and grab the genitals of women without their consent, has never paid for or encouraged an abortion?

I think only an ignorant superstitious Catholic, who turns a blind eye to priests who rape little boys, and gullible Protestants who think shouting "I am saved" and nothing more, gets them into heaven, could come to such a conclusion.MAKE IT EMPHATICVOTE STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC

• Otto

No, because he and his disciples are no part of the world. They do not get involved in politic.

Nope Jesus was sinless trump is a devil worshipper sinning left and right. From pedophila, rape, to sex outside marriage, to divorce.

He would not be able to vote in the us election. He lived in Jerusalem witch is in the middle east. 

GONE WITH THE WIND::: Oh dear me !

Jesus is long dead::: And Trump has nothing between his ears.

Also Trump identifies as Presbyterian. He went to Sunday school and was confirmed in 1959 at the First Presbyterian Church in Jamaica, Queens.

.AFTER THAT CIRCUS ACT.....

Do you really think if Jesus were alive today that he would accept  the fact.

That through Trumps ignorance. His followers are dying on a daily basis in their thousands..Throughout the United States. Even though he watched the virus approaching  KNOWINGLY Trump  denied Its existence  ?

And do you think Jesus would be allowed to vote at all being a

United States NON Citizen:::Or Foreigner....?

Does it matter you blue faced chump ?

Perhaps you realise now.....  How stupid you are in reality.... Little baby blue:

But in answer.....

................:::::::NO::::::.....................

:::::: I DONT THINK SO SOMEHOW KID:::::::

Oh      Also you should re read guidelines  ::::: Yahoo you see dont do hypothetical questions either:::

And besides all that kid;;;; DIDNT MOMMA TEACH YOU THAT RELIGION AND POLITICS SHOULD NEVER BE MIXED:::

Read your soddin constitution for goodness sake you pleb

Source(s): Even our ole shepherd knows far far better.....

I believe there is a possibility. I don't know if he would vote for Trump, but I'm sure he wouldn't vote for Biden. Biden is an abortionist, just to start criticism. Biden has several incompatibilities with Christianity.

__________________________________________

I don't speak english very well. If you find any errors, it's because English isn't my language. Thank you for understand