Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 month ago

What would happen if I were to use a racial/ethnic slur with the UPS/FedEx driver delivering my package?

He may start leaving your packages in the backyard pool!

I don't think this is appropriate for this category you drooling, slack-jawed, lackwit!

Seeing as his hobby is riding his HOG, yeah, let us know how that works out for you. I am betting you will be saying it while running away...because he has friends.

• John P

By me you would be considered a rude idiot. Why would you want to pass any comment on the appearance of a delivery driver? Do you make comments on  appearance to every delivery driver, whatever his appearance?

• F

They will probably play football at the depot with the next package of yours marked “fragile”.

Everyone would know you are a racist idiot.

I picture you as a very short, friendless, awkward, autistic beta male with fecal matter on your a$$ and bad breath. You think that your sniveling beta commentary matters but it doesn't. No one gives a f*ck about you or anything you say or do. At all.

You'll go to hell

• CB

If there is any justice at all the next fragile package you receive will be removed from the truck and kicked repeatedly to the front door.

With a bit of luck you would end up with a nice black eye.