Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Turns out there really is a dome over the earth, just like the Bible says. Your thoughts, atheists?

Update:

TardisAndTheHare, read the article. It's an impenetrable force field.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • nappa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Get off the meds,, no dome anywhere except the basement your living in..

• 1 month ago

I want to answer your question, but I'm having trouble dealing with a dome that collapsed on my house.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

atheists hate facts that prove the Holy Bible.

• 1 month ago

But the bible also says this dome has gates that open to let the snow and rain in and that there are storehouses above the dome where the rain, snow and lightening are stored. Add to this that the bible describes the earth as a flat circle and not a sphere and you have some major errors.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Cowboy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

turns out ALL religions are false - there is no supreme being.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Greeks described the dome over the earth first. Sorry, not proof of your religion.

• 1 month ago

The dome the Bible talks about is a literal dome. It was a layer of ice around Earth forming a sphere with Earth at the center. Somehow that dome is gone now.

• 1 month ago

I think you are desperate.

It is not an impenetrable force field, it is part of the magnetic structure of the Earth.   If it was impenetrable, there would be no satellite TV which have to orbit about 14,000 miles further out than this "impenetrable force field".  If it is so "impenetrable" how did we get those satellites out there, and how do we get the signals back?

• 1 month ago

The Biblical 'cosmology' is based on the ancient Greek view of the universe, with the earth at the center, surrounded by concentric spheres of the sun, the moon, the five planets they knew then, and finally the stars.

How many modern Christians believe the earth is at the center of the universe?  Let' see a show of hands.  Anyone?  Don't be shy, get 'em up there!  Well, I don't see very many hands.

Do you believe the moon provides its own light?  Do you believe the outer shell of the universe is 4,000 miles in diameter, i.e. the stars are only 2,000 miles away?  Do you believe the stars will fall from the sky, like it says in the Revelation?

• 1 month ago

That's to separate you from your imaginary friend .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.