I'm a lesbian who had sex with a guy for the first time?

I hate to admit it, but physically it felt really incredible. I never felt anything like this with a woman. The guy really knew what to do with a woman's body

Hitler's homosexual partner was Heydrich.

Homosexuals are not Christian; they're free-masons.

Lenin's homosexual partner was Zinoviev (but alsoBronstein ... once).

All these leaders (Hitler, Churchill, Stalin, Roosevelt) had Jewish blood in them and engaged in debauchery

According to Grigoriy Klimov,three stages of degeneracy are

1)sodomy (anal, oral, masturbation, pedophilia, incest, etc.)

2)insane asylum

3)physical deformities in children (horse foot, rabbit lip, wolf jaw, different length limbs, etc.)

Homosexual Lenin was put into an insane asylum and didn't have kids even though he was married to Krupskaya.

Degenerates are usually aggressive and end up in jail.

Jail doesn't make you gay. Gays go to prison because they're super aggressive.

Degenerates are usually told to become monks but Judaism doesn't have monkhood. So, these aggressive degenerates tend to become politicians.

Karl Marx forked Engels

In hell, 4 biggest sinners are (in this order)

1)Marx

2)Engels

3)Lenin

4)Stalin'

Lenin had syphilis. His brains were the size of a walnut. Why? Because degenerates drink vodka and experiment with drugs.

According to Saint Prophet Healer VyacheslavKrasheninnikov, vodka dries up one's brains; forgive me

Source(s): burn your documents and electronics (so that you won't be tracked... even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the antichrist). Hide within a 10-15 people group (saint Gabriel Urgebadze and saint Seraphim of Sarov) in order to escape mark of the beast. If you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven (saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov); forgive me.

Why don't you just call yourself a transwoman like all the other men LARPing as lesbians?

Okay. it seems that you are actually bisexual.  And, your question is?

Men are a gift from God, and their penis is God's greatest creation.

Welcome to the world of man love!  

You'll never, ever go back to the ladies.  

• ?

Trooooooooooooolllllll

You are not a lesbian, you are either bisexual or a straight troll 

why did you decide to have sex with a guy if you're a lesbian

Good for you.  Lets get together and show me what you learned.