Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

What is this so called "New World Order" and why is it so bad?

Help me understand, because I don't get it!

• Zirp

Most people don't get it, but that's because they are brainwashed sheeple who haven't read hundreds of books and watched thousands of youtube-videos on it. (...)

Doesn't matter, the main thing is that it is so horrible that you should make as many babies as possible to prevent it

Source(s): the interwebs

I would suggest that you look into it yourself through free and open platforms.

But to put it simply the New World Order is a term used to describe a specific groups of people holding immense power and wealth when it comes to society. Many of the individuals or organizations they are referring to have worldwide collective interests such as: degeneracy through media influence, high replacement migration (as the UN calls it), depopulation (for example through low birthrates), and restrictions of personal empowerment and freedom to name a few.