Check if there are Grammar and Sentence mistakes?

Write a letter to me, 10 years in the future. It is both exciting and scary. When I was young and thinking about my next 10 years, it was full of excitement and hope. However, in this writing, I do not see myself like this

• blank

Respectfully there are a number of errors throughout.  May I suggest?

A writing excercise that is both exciting and scary is picturing yourself ten years in the future:  write a letter to me from that point of view.  When I was younger and thinking about my next ten years, I was full of excitement and hope. Yet, in doing this writing exercise, I do not see myself feeling the same way.

Hope this helps.

p.s.  small numbers zero through ten are normally wirtten out.  The larger numbers (over ten) can be expressed with digits (11, 12, 13, etc).

• Zapata

The first sentence is not at all clear in intention. Do you mean "Write a letter to me 10 years from now", or "Write a letter to me, and imagine you are writing it 10 years from now" ? I guess it is the second, but it is not obvious.

The final sentence also needs to be more simple to clarify your meaning.