What do americans think of the high crime rate of white americans in comparison to Europeans(germanic or celtic) crime rate?

Why do white americans commit a large amount of crime as compared to celtic or germanic european countries? Do americans believe that the genetically mixed celtic and germanic criminals of the USA behave the way they do because of their germanic genes or celtic genes or is it because those two are mixed? 

I do not understand how germanic or celtic countries of europe have very low crime rates as compared to the USA whites.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Many white people only break things down by ethnicity when they are criticizing other races. They will usually make circumstantial excuses for themselves. Crime goes up when there are fewer social programs, but white americans are so terrified of "commies" that they think keeping people in extreme poverty is a good thing and prefer to blame and scapegoat other races for all of their problems instead. Their media and politics revolve around this cognitive dissonance and they are very angry and hopeless as a result. They will likely never actually solve their problems because they are too busy fighting over the wrong things - and they are proud of it. I recommend not engaging with them much until they grow up and start solving their problems seriously. I know it can be really, really hard to deal with them in areas where they are the majority, though.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

> I do not understand how germanic or celtic countries of europe have very low crime rates as compared to the USA whites.

Well, thanks to strong unions and leftish socialdemocrat parties we have better social security so people aren't forced into crime as much as in the USA.

In general, crimerates are highest where income disparity is the biggest

Source(s): dutch/NL
  • not
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Crime index has these three in just about a tie: #50 United States @ 47.70, #51 Sweden @47.43, #52 France @47.37

You don't understand or lack statistic?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.