Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

I lost my v card around 5 days ago...?

We used a condom, and it didn’t break and he didn’t even finish... I’ve been feeling nauseous and I’ve been feeling crampy and having pains like under my stomach on either side like where my ovaries are. Im scared I’m pregnant... opinions?

You might have a UTI

The symptoms of being pregnant would not show up within 5 days. You’re most likely not pregnant since you used a condom and he didn’t finish. If your going to continue to have sex and you don’t want to get pregnant, I would consider birth control. There’s many options out there that you can look into. But for now don’t worry. I highly doubt your pregnant 

Even if he did not use condom and did come inside you it is far too early to have any pregnancy symptoms as it takes around 10 days for egg to get to your womb and pregnancy hormone a few days later and usually no symptoms until around 6 weeks pregnant so stop stressing you are not pregnant.

• alan P

You could be just feeling a bit churned up because of the emotional effect of having sex for the first time.  If he wore a condom all the time and didn't even ejaculate then you cannot be pregnant

You are having anxiety over having had sex.

• Edna

You said he used a condom, that it didn't break or leak, and he didn't "finish" (don't men ever "finish" any more? - it seems that none of them do).Under those conditions, you can NOT be pregnant.

Feeling nauseous and feeling crampy and having pains (like under my stomach on either side like where my ovaries are) are NOT signs of pregnancy - especially not only 5 days after having sex. No woman ever begins feeling physical signs of pregnancy practically overnight. 

BTW: Your ovaries are NOT located on either side of your stomach. Your ovaries are located a little above  your public bone, on either side. Google a picture of female reproductive organs, and see where your ovaries are located.

give it more thought before doing it again

• John P

Indeed many females do not get serious pregnancy symptoms for many weeks. By 'lost your V card' I assume you mean that you lost your virginity. To get good answers to medical questions you will need to use plain language.

• helene

There are NO pregnancy symptoms five days after sex.

You're probably ovulating.

• sarah

Sounds like paranoia to me, not pregnancy.